Thank you Lorene M for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is my first official blog tag. I highly suggest that you check out Lorene’s blog when you get the chance. She posts tips about writing, blogging and other pieces of wisdom.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are Lorene’s questions for me:
1. What is the best thing that happened to you in 2020?
The best thing that happen in 2020 is being sent home from work, twice. The first occasion I was let go due to a rise in the pandemic which allowed me the time to focus on my blog. The second time my contract ended and I took the opportunity to learn new skills through online courses and focus on my art.
2. Which is the emotion you predominantly feel and why?
I have never stopped to consider this but I guess I would have to say interest. I am constantly intrigued by world and what it has to offer. I love learning, reading and observing other people’s lives (Youtube). Interest is what drives my actions daily.
3. What have you learned from blogging until now?
Blogging has taught me not to be afraid to express my thoughts in writing and I am not alone. Other people are going through similar things like you and sharing your experiences can help another.
4. If you knew for sure you will succeed with something, what would you start and why?
I would start a life coach business because I want to help others live their best lives.
5. What is your biggest regret and what have you learned from it?
My biggest regret is letting fear and uncertainty stop me from taking chances. I have learnt that it is okay to be afraid. The best things are usually on the other side of that fear, doesn’t make the step easier though.
6. If you had unlimited powers and resources for one day, what would you do with them?
Teach the world compassion and remind US that we are ALL part of the human family. Would you leave your brother or sister to suffer?
7. If you had to describe yourself in a short sentence, what would that sentence be?
A work in progress.
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. If you could be someone else, who would you choose to be and why?
Even with all my faults , I don’t want to be anyone else. I simply want to be better than I was yesterday.
10. What is the stupidest most expensive thing you ever bought?
I don’t think I have ever bought anything like that. I am pretty cautious with my spending.
11. If you could learn anything (something you don’t already know), what would you learn and why?
I would love to learn to play the violin and piano. I think that are beautiful instruments and they always feel my heart with emotion.
- Who inspires you and why?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- What is your dream job?
- What do you want to learn this year?
- What is your writing routine like?
- Are you a lark, owl or hummingbird?
- If you had to rename yourself, what would it be and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- What is your happiest memory?